Openings in a wall between a garage and a home must be secured by one of the following: A solid wood door that is at least 1-3/8 inches thick. Steel door with a solid or honeycomb core that is at least 1-3/8 inches thick. The door must be fire-resistant for 20 minutes.
- Many companies provide residential garage door products to meet your needs, whether you want to improve your home’s exterior appeal, increase market value, or improve garage door safety and security.
- The conventional garage door width and height varies depending on where you reside, however for a single-vehicle garage door, they are usually: 8 feet wide by 7 feet tall, or 9 feet wide by 7 feet tall. A double garage door is 16 feet by 7 feet.
- Many garage doors offer a wide range of functionality, functionality, and sturdiness. All models have the highest degree of safety and security features, are available in a range of strength levels and drive systems, and can be wall-mounted jackshaft door operators with battery backup systems. The owner may now manage the door with their smartphone or tablet thanks to new technology.
Different Types of residential door
- RockCreek For an elegant and sophisticated appearance in your garage.
- Raynor StyleView is designed for high durability and architectural versatility, with practically limitless window configuration options for optimum visibility and sleek, modern designs.
- Country Manor offers a traditional farmhouse style with attractive design possibilities that will suit any home.
- Raynor’s Eden Coast is known for its unrivalled beauty and strength, as well as its remarkable thermal efficiency.
- Furthermore, other firms will help you to create the Perfect Door for Your Home:
They let you choose a style. Choose a colour. Select Accents. Check it out residential garage door manufacturer in canada for your home.
Doors are often sold, serviced, and installed by the firm itself. For example, Raynor Authorized Dealers try their best to get doors fixed and serviced by them to fulfil their standard.